To ensure the safety of everyone at College Exposure Camps we will be following specific COVID-19 guidelines. Every player AND parent will be required to read and ackolwdget that they have read the guidelines
- No bags on the fields, players arrive at the fields ready for camp only bringing water jug clearly labeled NO SHARING.
- Do not bring a ball.
- Water Bottle/Jug MUST Be label with your name
- Avoid picking up your soccer ball during practice.
- No parents on the fields unless for pickup/dropoff maintain social distancing
- Report to a staff member if there is an illness in your family and do not attend the camp if he or she is feeling ill.
- Abide by the entrance and exit layouts to reduce congestion
- We will have water stations next to the Hand Sanitizer. YOU MUST use the Hand Sanitizer prior to filling your jug.